Teknotes manufactures “Electro-Hydraulic” reels with both hydraulic hoses and cables on the same reel.
What is Electric Hose Reel?
Reels with Electric Cable and Hose are mainly used in; cranes, mobile cranes, mobile rescuers and telescopic truck-mounted platforms. These are the systems that can provide current and signal transmission through the hydraulic hose and the cable on the same reel.
These systems allow you to use all of the hoses and cables wrapped on them and designed to work smoothly with special springs.
Features of our Electric Hose Reels
- Up to 6 production options
- 2 hydraulic hoses + 1 multi-core cable
- 3 hydraulic hoses + 1 multi-core cable
- 4 hydraulic hoses + 1 multi-core cable
- 5 hydraulic hoses + 1 multi-core cable
- Right side and left side rewind options
- Automatic rewind with spring or motor
- Extra center flange in 3 ways and more
Where are Electrical Cable Reels Used?
- Carrier systems,
- Vehicle-mounted equipment,
- Gantry cranes,
- Robotic arms,
- Telescopic and truck-mounted platforms,
- Mobile cranes,