Cable Reel; electrical and communication (signal, sound, video, etc.).
What is Cable Reel ?
Cable reel can work in multi-core cable products with different diameters. Cable rewinder reel and technical parts are designed to carry cables of any length and weight. The spring-driven cable reels feature automatic spring rewind up to 90 meters. Our reels are capable of winding cable with electric, hydraulic or pneumatic (air) motors for 90 meters or more.
Our cable reel series provide uninterrupted functions both indoors and outdoors with their robust body structure and special bearing system. They can be mounted on vehicles and on all kinds of surfaces, giving users flexible working areas.
Special springs are used in the cable drums that developed for cranes and platforms. We have cable drums designed by dimensioning according to the position and fabrication values of fixed and mobile crane vehicles.
Technical Specifications of Cable Reels
- Capability of rewinding and carrying cables in different quantities and cores,
- They provide business continuity in indoor and outdoor use,
- Direct connection to electrical installations,
- Supplied with cable wedges,
- High quality rewind springs,
- Stainless steel 303-304-316 sheet metal, galvanized, painted DKP sheet metal options,
- Mounting options for ceiling, floor, mobile work areas,
- Bearing housed reel hub,
- Lock system option,
- Maintenance and service facilities are provided with the guarantee of Teknotes
- Spare parts and service possibilities.
Rotary Platform Reel
As Teknotes, we are very proud to present our new reel, which we have completed R & D studies and started to produce. Our 3 * 2,5mm² cable reels with spring rewinding, which can rotate 360 ° around its own axis and have a long service life thanks to its steel body, are now ready for use by our esteemed customers.
Where are Cable Reels Used?
Teknotes cable winding reels can offer solutions for a wide range of industrial applications. Cranes and mobile cranes are the leading ones. With a variety of mounting options, the productivity of the workplace and production is maximized. Our cable reels can be manufactured in any size and suitable for every cable. We have project design and production options within the scope of special usage and needs.
Main Uses of Cable Reels;
- Bearing systems,
- Aboveground equipment,
- Gantry cranes,
- Production and conveyor belts,
- Sliding doors and garage doors,
- Portable light towers,
- Robotic arms,
- Telescopic and aerial platforms,
- Theater and stage systems.