Teknotes Industrial Fuel Hose Reels (Drums); It is designed to be used in ship and port enterprises, aircraft supply tankers, offshore fuel supply facilities and refineries.
What is Fuel Supply Hose Reel?
The drums that ensure the transfer of fuels safely and without leakage are called fuel hose reels. Sealing is performed by the shaft-joint assembly.
In fuel hose reels where you can use all the hoses effectively, the rewinding process can be done with a 380VAC electric motor.
Features of Fuel Supply Hose Reel:
- A durable structure with its reinforced body.
- Suitable design for ship and port to business areas.
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized construction
- Atex certified motor and reducer
- Suitable for transportation in 40HC container
- Roller bearing on the main construction
- Driven by one on 4 metal wheels
- Electric control panel
- Alternatively remote control
- Stainless, galvanized, static powder coated sheet options,
- Shaft-joint parts are completely made of stainless material in all products.
- Optional special thread type
- Optional hose outlet direction,
- Optional stainless shaft feed inlet,
- Hose option suitable for your request,
- Optional color,
Main usage areas of Fuel Hose Reels;
- Aircraft refueling
- Ship fuel filling and unloading
- Port operations