Hose Reel that allow the oil to be transferred safely and without leakage are called Hydraulic Hose Reel. While shaft-joint assembly ensure sealing, the automatic hose reel operates without moving at high pressures.
Hydraulic Hose Reels
Locking or braking is also available on industrial hydraulic reels, where you can effectively use the entire hose. Rewinding process in automatic hose reels can be made with 12/24/48 VDC, 220VAC or 380VAC electric motors, pneumatic motors, hydromotor or by springs.
The rotating guide system is located at the outlet of the automatic hose winding reels, preventing the wear of the hoses. Rewinding of hoses over a certain length to industrial reels can be problematic in some cases, and if desired, the hose guide for uniform winding system can be added to the reel. When rewinding of the oil hose reel, the hose can also be wound on top of each other.
Features of Hydraulic Hose Reel
- One-way, two-way and four-way manufacturing,
- Optional special tooth option,
- Possibility of pressing union to hose outlet,
- Overlapping option in single row,
- Hydromotor, electric or pneumatic motor, spring and manual arm rewinding options,
- Mounting options for ceiling, floor, wall and mobile work areas,
- Adjustable hose outlet direction,
- G ¼ "- 2” stainless shaft feed inlet,
- DKP or HRP sheet options,
- Special anti-wear guide
- Hose fixing wedge that keeps the spring always tensioned,
- Latch mechanism option,
- Brake option on manual reels,
- Made of C75, grounded spring steel,
- Optional, automatic row winding,
- Hydraulic hose option according to your request,
- Color option,
- Stainless, galvanized, static powder coated sheet options,
- Shaft-joint parts are manufactured from stainless steel in all products.
The main application areas of Industrial Hydraulic(Oil) Reels are;
- Mobile cranes,
- Hydraulic ramps,
- Rescue vehicles,
- Automation systems,
- Molder workshops,
- Hydraulic presses,
- Oil production facilities,
- Tea collection vehicle.