Teknotes Industrial Grease Hose Reels; designed for use in working areas such as maintenance vehicles, construction sites, mobile repair shops and oil production facilities.
What is Grease Hose Reel?
Steel metal reels are the systems that ensure the smooth transfer by providing grease sealing. This sealing of the reels is ensured by a shaft-joint made entirely of stainless material and keeps you stable even under high pressures and ensures safe operation.
Rewinding of automatic hose winders can be done with 12/24/48 V-DC, 220V-AC or 380V-AC electric motor, pneumatic motor or hydromotor or with springs. There are also models where you can make winding by hand manually. In Grease Hose Reels, all of the hose can be used completely and the reel can be locked anywhere.
The length of the hose used in your reel can cause problems in randomly rewinds. For this reason, mechanism that guide hose for uniform winding can also be added to your stainless reel. According to your request, grease hose may not only be rewinded side by side, but also on top of each other.
Grease Oil Hose Reels Features
- Multiple spools manufacturing,
- Optional nipple thread ,
- Mounting options for ceiling, floor, wall and mobile work areas,
- Optional adjustable hose outlet direction,
- Optional, hose guide mechanism for uniform winding,
- DKP or HRP sheet options,
- Stainless, galvanized, static powder coated sheet options,
- Special anti-wear guide,
- Hydromotor, electric or pneumatic motor, spring and manual arm recovery
- Hose fixing wedge that keeps the spring always tensioned,
- Grease hose option according to your request,
- Lock mechanism option,
- Possibility of pressing hose coupling to hose outlet,
- Brake option on manual reels,
- Made of C75, tempered spring steel,
- G ¼ "- 2” stainless shaft feed inlet,
- Color option,
- The shaft-joint assembly is manufactured from stainless steel in all
The main usage areas of Grease Oil Hose Reels are;
- Maintenance tools,
- Car care workshops,